Diploma in Fashion Designing
Duration: 1 Year
Are you a SSC, Inter, or Degree pass out looking for a career in fashion designing? Our diploma
courses in fashion designing provide a comprehensive curriculum to hone your
skills and give you an edge in the competitive industry.
WHY TO CHOOSE?
- Unlock your potential with a fashion design course - the Fastrack
solution for your career! Fashion offers endless career opportunities, making
it the right choice for women empowerment.
Pursuing fashion design is not just a profession, it's an inspiration
for youth and women of all ages. It's an industry that values your creativity,
promotes individual identity, and upholds self-respect.
Choose a fashion design course today and pave the way for a successful
and fulfilling career.
- Pattern Making
- Garment Construction
- Fashion Illustration
- Elements of Design & Colour
- Surface of Ornamentation
Candidates seeking admission to the Diploma in Fashion Designing (DFD) shall be required to have passed in any secondary School certificate course examination of the state board/ CBSE / ICSE.
- Pass any Open school (10th) by NIOS /TSOS / APOSS and its equivalent
- Pass / Fail (10+2) (or) Inter Vocational (CGDM & FGM) and its equivalent
The Diploma is Awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education - Council of Skill Development.
70% Practical Sessions and 30% Theory Sessions, the subjects are delivered according to student convenient language (English / Hindi / Telugu).
Fee Can pay in Three Instalments
- Field visit
- Market surveys
- Projects (seasonal Projects)
- Guest Lectures by field professional
- Seminars and presentations
- Internal Competitions
- Fashion shows
- Conducting Mock-Interviews
- Placement assistance
This Diploma of Fashion Design Course prepares students to pursue careers such as:
- Art & Craft Teachers in schools
- Textile Assessor
- Vocational Trainer
- Fashion Designers
- Vocational Trainers in any state and Central Skill sector programmes
- Costume Designer in International Schools and fashion segments
- Textile Designers
- Visual Display Experts
- Fashion and Lifestyle Journalists
- Fabric Coordinators
- Boutiques and Business Entrepreneurs
- Freelance Design Consultants
- Fashion Designing Trainer etc.
National Institute of Fashion Designing (NIFD) curriculum of this course covers creating new trendy Self-employee and wage opportunities in various sectors, along with creating some ever-changing trends in the fashion market and industry.