P.G. Diploma in Interior Designing
Duration: 1 Year (Annual Patten)
Eligibility: Any Degree
Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space. An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates, and manages such enhancement projects.
Why to choose a Interior Design Course?
- Fastrack Solution for your career.
- Interior has a wide scope of career
- Right choice for Woman empowerment
- Its inspiring profession of youth and woman for ages
- Value for your creativeness
- individual identity followed by Self-respect
- Communicative English
- Principles of Interior Design
- Sketching and Rendering
- Building Material and Construction
- Introduction to Auto Cad
- Interior Space Components and Furnishing
- Design Portfolio
The Diploma is Awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education - Council of Skill Development.
70% Practical Sessions and 30% Theory Sessions, the subjects are delivered according to student convenient language (English / Hindi / Telugu).
Fee Can pay in Three Instalments
- Field visit
- Market surveys
- Projects (seasonal Projects)
- Guest Lectures by field professional
- Seminars and presentations
- Internal Competitions
- Conducting Mock-Interviews
- Placement assistance
This Diploma of Interior Design Course prepares students to pursue careers such as:
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Freelance Design Consultants
- Interior Designing Trainer etc.
National Institute of Fashion Designing (NIFD) curriculum of this course covers creating new trendy Self-employee and wage opportunities in various sectors, along with creating some ever-changing trends in the Interior Designing.