BBA+DFD (Dual Program)
Duration: 3 Years (Annual Patten)
Eligibility: 12th Standard
Fashion has a wide scope of career by choosing a NIFD. This course is a specially focused programme for instant solution for young and early fashion aspirants.
This Diploma in Fashion Designing course helps to build your career in short span in various ways like Self-Entrepreneur, Freelancer, stylist, costume designer, visual merchandiser, pattern maker, fashion consultant in various sectors like Garment Industry, Textile Industry, branded stores and designer Boutiques so on. In this way you can build your career and can flourish in your life with National Institute of Fashion Designing (NIFD Hyderabad).
Why to choose a Fashion Design Course?
- Fastrack Solution for your career.
- Fashion has a wide scope of career
- Right choice for Woman empowerment
- Its inspiring profession of youth and woman for ages
- Value for your creativeness
- individual identity followed by Self-respect
- Communicative English
- Principles of Management
- Basics of Marketing
- Finanical Accounting
- Environmental Studies
- Human Values and Professional Ethics (Life Skill Course)
- Organization Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Computer Applications
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Marketing Management
- Business Laws
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Cost and Financial Management
- E-Business (Elective project )
Candidates seeking admission to the BBA+Diploma in Fashion Designing (DFD) shall be required to have passed in any Intermediate of the state board/ CBSE / ICSE.
The Degree Awarded by the UGC Recognised University and The Diploma is Awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education - Council of Skill Development.
70% Practical Sessions and 30% Theory Sessions, the subjects are delivered according to student convenient language (English / Hindi / Telugu).
Fee Can pay in Three Instalments
- Field visit
- Market surveys
- Projects (seasonal Projects)
- Guest Lectures by field professional
- Seminars and presentations
- Internal Competitions
- Fashion shows
- Conducting Mock-Interviews
- Placement assistance
This Diploma of Fashion Design Course prepares students to pursue careers such as:
- Art & Craft Teachers in schools
- Textile Assessor
- Vocational Trainer
- Fashion Designers
- Vocational Trainers in any state and Central Skill sector programmes
- Costume Designer in International Schools and fashion segments
- Textile Designers
- Visual Display Experts
- Fashion and Lifestyle Journalists
- Fabric Coordinators
- Boutiques and Business Entrepreneurs
- Freelance Design Consultants
- Fashion Designing Trainer etc.
National Institute of Fashion Designing (NIFD) curriculum of this course covers creating new trendy Self-employee and wage opportunities in various sectors, along with creating some ever-changing trends in the fashion market and industry.